As a charity delivering so many projects across the UK, we’re always very reliant on the fantastic support volunteers can give us.
Not only do we rely on volunteers to support many of our sessions, they’re also very often why projects continue to run in the long term.
Volunteering is a great way to keep projects sustainable as well as having a positive and meaningful impact on your local community. But it’s not only the project you’ll be helping as volunteering has many positive benefits on you too:
- Learn or develop a new skill through training and practice
- Play a role in your community
- Motivation, a sense of achievement and become an inspiration to others
- Be inspired by others and meet a diverse range of people
- Gain new experience and improve your CV
Download our volunteer application form: