We are without doubt the leading organisation in providing Inclusive cycling training packages through our nationally recognised Wheels for All Training course.
The Wheels for All training package is designed to assist and develop volunteers, support workers and health/coaching professionals to become qualified Wheels for All Leaders.
- The training is delivered over a one-day course
- It is a mixture of both practical and theory bases
- There is an emphasis placed on developing practical skills.
- The training is interactive and takes an in-depth look at the various types of cycles that are available in the all-inclusive market and the wide range of adaptations that can be added to cycles to accommodate clients’ different needs.
- Allows trainees to get the hands on practical experience that will help them deliver a safe and enjoyable Wheels for all session.
- These courses followed by some monitored sessions lead to a Wheels For All Leader certificate of accreditation.
For more information contact Hermine Briffa on 01925 234213 or Hermine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us reach more people.
See how you can donate to Cycling Projects valuable work.
Find a centre
Find your nearest centre.
We’ve got over 50 inclusive cycling centres across the UK.
Your spare time is priceless.
Learn new skills, meet new people, and support our valuable community work.