Posted: 30 September, 2019
Nationwide cycling charity Cycling Projects charity home page is looking for a Finance Administrator, based at our head office In Warrington.
The successful candidate will join our small head office team and work with the management team and trustees to help direct the charity moving forward.
Main Duties include:
- Ensure all invoices coming into the charity are accurately recorded and correctly posted to the system
- Produce costings for events and agree with customers
- Ensure all sales invoice are raised in a timely manner
- Manage credit control
- Update internal systems with Financial data
- Prepare financial statements for the regular Trustee meetings
- Reconcile bank statements
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the trustees and senior management
The ideal candidate will have experience of financial administration in a small to medium sized company and looking to widen their experience.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Good organisation skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Knowledge Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll desirable however not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Understanding of VAT principles
What we offer:
- Come and work at a national charity
- Competitive salary
- 30 Days leave, including Bank Holidays, and the opportunity to increase annual leave
- Relaxed working environment
- Town centre location with good public transport links (Bus and rail links within a short walk)
To apply please email Janet Haynes email@example.com or telephone 01925 234213 to request an application pack.
Deadline extended — Closing date is 9am, Monday 21 October. Interviews will be on week commencing 28 October.