Posted: 31 January, 2020
The broad purpose of the workshop will be to establish a collaborative approach to developing inclusive cycling opportunities across the region and to assess our collective capacity to do so.
To facilitate an understanding of the potential demand and supply surrounding inclusive cycling opportunities across the region, the workshop will address the following considerations:
- What is the need and appetite to develop inclusive cycling programmes?
- What is the current provision for inclusive cycling?
- What regional opportunities and resources are there to support such a platform?
- Would delegates be willing to take an active role as part of a network of provision?
To focus discussion, the workshop will aim to understand:
Are you a potential participant who would like access to an inclusive cycling service?
- Would your members/participants be receptive to an inclusive cycling offer?
- Are you a provider of a current inclusive cycling programme / or could you be?
- Can you offer/access a potential location(s) for an inclusive cycling hub?
Room 304D, The Sandyford Building
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST
If you would like to book a place at the workshop, please confirm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01925 234213