This will be a packed day of presentations, discussions and knowledge sharing giving all attendees further understanding of the importance of inclusive cycling within the overall cycling landscape .
- Understanding the potential of the Wheels for All movement
- Presentations from Sport England, Public health commissioners and third sector supporters
- Inclusive cycle training techniques
- Stimulation and engagement through art
- Sustaining Wheels for All centres & funding opportunities
- Discussions with manufacturers and cycle designers